Classic Collection - Crystal Handled Wine Decanter - 310mm (Gift Boxed) | Royal Scot Crystal
Regular Price £190.00 Special Price £95.00
The Royal Scot Crystal plain Classic Wine Decanter is made from the finest crystal but simple and classical in design to suit every purpose. The clear and simple design of these decanters complement the rich colours of the liquid they hold.
Height: 310mm | 12.55" Capacity: 80cl
There are two reasons why we decant wines:
1. To decant an older wine and separate the wine from its sediment.
2. When you decant a younger wine you increase aeration, this reveals more complexity, and opens up aromas and flavours. On the palate, decanted wine expresses higher levels of fruit in red wines and tends to integrate and smooth out tannins. Our hand made decanters are produced by highly talented master glass blowers, using glass making techniques which date back more than 2000 years. A wine decanter is a must have for any wine lover and the Royal Scot Crystal Classic Wine Decanter is the ideal finishing touch to any table setting or home bar his decanter is an impressive piece that makes a stylish way to present and serve your wine.
An ideal gift.
Key features of the Royal Scot Crystal handled wine decanter
• hand made & mouth blown
• crystal glass • special prestigious hollow foot
• 3 Lips - the lips help when decanting the wine, you can also rest the wine bottle neck whiltt pouring)
• elegant handle and shape
• high quality red gift boxes
Standard UK delivery - £4.95 or FREE on orders over £50 (excl Isle of Man and UK offshore Islands and Northern Ireland). Delivered in 3-5 working days.
UK Express Delivery - £7.95 - 1-2 business days (excl Isle of Man and UK offshore islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland, these may take longer)
Isle of Man and UK offshore islands and Northern Ireland Delivery - 3-5 business days
Personalised orders - Please allow up to 10-14 days for your goods to be engraved and ready for despatch
International Delivery - from £10
When delivering outside of the UK - 20% VAT will be taken off at checkout. When your goods arrive in the destination country you/the recipient will receive a bill, from the courier company, for the local tax and duties, where applicable. The tax/duty varies in each country so we cannot definitively say how much this will be, however most counties have a vat rate of approx. 20%. Duty charges will vary depending on the country.
For delivery costs by country please see our Delivery Information.